Language semantics can be interesting. Enjoy this play on words.
- If FedEx and UPS were to merge, would they call it FedUp?
- Do Lipton tea employees take coffee breaks?
- if horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?
- If people from Poland are called Poles, why arent people from Holland called Holes?
- why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
- why is a building called a building when it is already built?
- If a book about failure sells, then it is a success
- If you are not supposed to drink and drive, then why do bars have parking lots?
There are many other exciting posts in this category. Do explore the side bar.
Please share some English puns you know. A pun is simply a play on words