These questions, if answered, can spark off the change that’ll transform your life for the better
- What are you passionate about?
- What are your biggest goals and dreams?
- What are the biggest actions you can take now to create the biggest results in your life?
- What are your values?
- What do you represent?
- What is your purpose in life?
- If you are to do something for free for the rest of your life, what would that be?
- What are the achievements you are most proud of?
- If you had one million dollars today, what would you do with it?
- What are you most grateful for in life?
- What are the most important things to you in life?
- Is there anything you are running away from?
- Is there something you’re still holding on to that you need let go?
- Who is/are the most important person(s) to you in the world? Are you giving them the attention you want to give?
- What do you want to achieve 1 year from now?
- If you have one week left to live, what would you do?
- Do you love your job?
- How can you start creating your ideal career starting today?
- Are you settling for less than what you are worth?
- What bad habits do you want to break and what good habits do you want to cultivate?
- How can you make your life more meaningful, starting today?
- What’s the top priority in your life right now?
- What is one thing you’re going to do differently after reading this article?
Share these “Questions that change Lives” with a friend if you found this post helpful
This post will cheer your face: https://timelessbits.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/spell-mcdonalds/