History keeps speaking. Echoes of truth beckon
And with the 2012 U.S. Presidential elections now in our past, there are valuable lessons re-echoing.
- In a “literate” nation, money does not buy election victory.
- Lies soon lose their cloaks. Lie so often and about so many different things, and soon people will catch on.
- It’s difficult to win as a loner. We need one another. And so, its wise to learn how to play.
- Leaders win the hearts of the people, Oppressors impose their will on the people.
- There is power in an organized force.The Latinos helped Obama secure victory. Think of a broom stick and a bunch of brooms. The difference is in power of unity.
- A champ is not someone who never suffers a defeat. Did Obama win all the debates?
- Many at times, it’s not about the crowd, but about the power or efficacy of a thing. The Electoral College or the masses? The people or God factor?
Here is the shortlink to this article http://wp.me/p2wuZZ-Gr
This other post may interest you: https://timelessbits.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/farouk-lawan-femi-otedola-bribery-scandal/