Read some of those subtle and funny “things” about Nigerian Nollywood movies. Entertaining they are!
1. Isnt it funny for Segun Arinze to act as Ramsey Noah’s dad?
2. Why would a ghost have to look “left and right” before crossing the road?
3. Isn’t it interesting for a blind woman to say “I’m happy to see you, my son”?
4. Why is it that Nollywood characters die or run mad immediately after their confessions?
5. How come a legendary Village Movie, set in the 70’s, still find Brazilian hair on Mercy Johnson?
6. Must all hired assassins be found in uncompleted or abandoned buildings?
7. Will a Yoruba movie ever be complete without a visit to the ‘Baba’?
8. Observe, nine out of ten times, Olu Jacobs dies of heart attack in Nollywood movies, why?
9. “15 years ago” , Ini Edo calls her boyfriend with a Blackberry Bold 5. How possible?
10. When poor people come to Lagos to struggle, they always make it. How true is this?
Laugh it off