Johnny: Excuse ma, if you mix Omo detergent and Klin detergent, will there be foam?
Teacher: Yes of course, why ask such a stupid question at the beginning of the year, are you going to pass this class at all?
Johnny: (smiles and whispers to the other kids) Such a dumb teacher, how can you get foam from a detergent without adding water, are we going to know anything at all with this teacher?
This other child joke may interest you: https://timelessbits.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/how-a-smart-kid-spelt-mcdonalds/
“Alas oppressionism has befuddled the appendage of the innocent gayous Nigerian says Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. haja !!
Have you noticed? the more you have, the more people want to do you favour?
A teacher asked her students to make sentences using the word “beans”. Here are their responses:
“My father grows beans,” said one student.
“My father cooks beans,” said another.
Then little Johnny spoke up: “We are all human beans.”
1. Searching the entire room for the TV remote instead of walking to the TV to change the channel manually.
2. When people say while watching a film, “did you see that?” No , I came to the cinema to stare at the floor!
3. When peeps point at their wrist asking for the time…
4. When people say “Oh you want to have your cake and eat it too”. Damn! What good is cake if you can’t eat it?
5. “Can I ask you a question?”… Didn’t give me a choice there, did you?
A man asked a doctor to castrate him, but was that what he meant?
Kenny: “I want to be CASTRATED”
Doctor: “What on earth for?”
I love photography. I love preserving pleasant memories. Here is a list of 20 must-have wedding pictures.
If you are about to wed, it will be nice you discuss this with your photographer ahead of time and if you are on the other side, (hahaha), just cross check if you’ve got these collections.
- Dressing Up shots
- Grand entrance into your wedding venue
- Wrapped in your veil
- During the Vows
- Enthusiastic First Kiss
- a display of love and affection
- With Your Marriage Licence
- All Smiles
- In His Arms
- Something dramatic: like a Dip on the Dance Floor
- Your Reception Entrance
- Showing Off Your Shoes
- Showing Off Your rings
- Bride alone
- Groom alone
- Bride and Groom with Attendees
- Something Creative
- In Your Own World on a Busy area
- A Private Moment Post-Ceremony
- Stepping into your matrimonial home
Photo Credit: Henry_McKendry Becky_Brown et al