These thoughts are inspiring, and the meanings, profound. Enjoy the lines.
- Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles; it rather takes away today’s PEACE.
- Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a “steering wheel” that directs the right path throughout life.
- All things in life are temporary. When things go well, enjoy them, and when things turn out the other way, don’t worry, they wont last long either.
- Old friends are like Gold and new friends, like Diamond. If you get a diamond, don’t forget the gold. To hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold.
- Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes years to write but a few seconds to burn.
- Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, “Relax, FRIEND; it’s just a bend, not the end!”
- When God shows up and solves your problems, that means you have faith in HIS abilities; when God doesn’t solve your problems, then that means He has faith in YOUR abilities.
- When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you too.
- A blind person asked God: “Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?” He replied: “Yes, losing your vision!”
This other post may interest you: https://timelessbits.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/lawyer-joke-1/
How Great is Our God